- Dreamy 1930's floral gown
- Gorgeous puffed short sleeves
- Vertically gathered bodice with ornamental pearl buttons
- Brightly colored all over floral splashes
- Big blue velvet bow at neckline
- Open back that closes at the top with a hook and eye
Good structural condition, sturdy and wearable. Visually: fair condition. There is quite a lot of discoloration on the skirt. Most of it is below the knee so if you can't remove the staining, shortening the dress is also an option.
suggested letter size: M
bust (underarm): 40"
shoulder to waist: 15"
fabric stretch? no
color: cream with multicolored floral splashes
pinned on model? no
Note on fit:
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!